Are You A Small Business With BIG Ideas?
There is just ONE of you and so much to do for your business. What is getting in the way of your success?
Who is your go to person that helps you brainstorm ideas and think BIG! We all need a dreamer to test our dedication to the risks we take. I will honestly say I have business ideas to keep 100 of me busy. This is when my husband does some number crunching to bring me back down to earth. But it is my mother that asks me "How far are you willing to take this idea?"
- Create a list of 3 trusted and saavy business people in a similar industry to help you approve asthetics and narrow down options of design options.
- Define your goals. Use small increments (ie. 3 months, 1 year, 2 year, 5 year). Begin branding your business by deciding what marketing components you would like to have created and when you would like them to be completed. (ie. logo, business card, letterhead, website, social network, brochures, mailers, e-mail marketing)
- Create a business plan that properly defines your customer. (age, gender, culture, demographics, geographical location, etc.)
- Create a cohesive color scheme or select a color pallate.
- Buy your web domain.
- Have your logo designed.
- The rest will follow with ease once you have come this far.